The new version includes the following features:
- The ability to move, copy and delete members between/from groups, as a bulk action. (Go to Group Manager, click on a group and go to Member List tab).
- The option to choose if welcome messages are sent when members manually added, moved or copied into groups.
- A warning notice is now displayed, if your licence key isn’t activated or has expired.
- Changes to the Get Started settings tab, providing guidance about how to set up the plugin.
A bug has also been fixed, which hid the message type options for the Group Invite welcome messages.
If you’ve enabled your licence key from the plugin’s Settings page, then you can download the new version through the WordPress dashboard.
Automatic upgrades are not supported on older versions of the plugin, so if you are still using an old version of the Joy Of Text Pro (2.0.12 and below), then please email me at [email protected] and I’ll send you the latest version and your licence key.
A new ‘Your Account’ feature has been added to www.getcloudsms.com. From “Your Account” you can,
- Download your purchased software.
- View and manage your licence keys.
- Deactivate your licence key from one site, so that you can use the plugin(s) on another site.
To register for an account, please visit www.getcloudsms.com/register
To see the new features in action, please take a look at the brief video below: