Version 3.1.0 includes a number of new features and bug fixes. The most significant changes are:
- The integration with WooCommerce has been improved. Rather than having to keep JOT and Woocommerce in sync, JOT creates a ‘virtual’ group, automatically populated with your WooCommerce customer details. See here for more details.
- WooCommerce order notifications can now be sent as voice calls, as well as SMS message.
- A new shortcode has been added called JOTOPTOUT, which will display a form allowing existing members to manage their group memberships. Using the form they can remove themselves from group subscriptions. See here for more details.
- You can now choose to whether to receive notifications for inbound SMS messages containing a subscription keyword or not.
- The Gravity Forms integration has been improved to allow group selection field contained in a Gravity Form, to be mapped to JOT, giving the option of letting users select which group(s) they want to subscribe to.