- NEW: Included integration with the WordPress user database.
- NEW: Added group search function
- NEW: Added [jotquicksend] shortcode.
- NEW: Added [jotinbox] shortcode
- NEW: Allowed names to be specified on the Quick Sent page and shortcode
- NEW: Added group member download link to the Member List tab
- NEW: Added merge tags for meta data received from Twilio, in received text messages.
- NEW: Added security feature (nonce) to front-end forms.
- NEW: Added an option to enable Answer Machine Detection for outbound calls.
- NEW: Separated the inbound message and new subscription notifications.
- NEW: Added option to enable debugging from the settings.
- FIX: Fixed bug which overwrote extended member data when adding members to auto-add groups
- FIX: Added merge tags for extended member data (email, address etc) into the subscription notifications messages
- FIX: Fixed bug on the Message History “Only show most recent message in each thread” filter.
- FIX: Removed unused CSS files and added CDN path for JQuery UI CSS.
- FIX: Added extra check to eliminate a Twilio error when sending welcome messages, after receiving a text message.
- FIX: Corrected field max length sizes on Member List tab.
- FIX: Fixed a bug where an inbound MMS, containing only a picture, would cause the inbound number to be subscribed to groups with a blank keyword.
- NEW: Added “Select number” drop-down on the Messages tab, allowing a Twilio number to be selected, rather than using the default Twilio number.
- NEW: Added a “Jump to Group” drop-down on the Group Manager page.
- NEW: Changed keyword for opting-out of all groups to “leave all”.
- NEW: Added support for multi-word opt outs.
- NEW: Added support for multi-word text subscriptions.
- NEW: Allow an admin group to be specified, replacing single Admin number.
- NEW: Allow notifications to be sent to a group, rather than to an individual number.
- NEW: Merge tags, such as %firstname% added to admin send message commands.
- NEW: Added an “already subscribed” message for members subscribing by text message.
- NEW: Added “delete member from all groups” buttons.
- NEW: Added a new notification, sent to admins, when a member unsubscribes.
- FIX: Added sender ID for send_to_group messages.
- FIX: Fixed a bug in the Member List update option, which allowed two members to have the same phone number.
- FIX: Improved handling of phone numbers on the virtual phone when using Messaging Services
- NEW: Enhancements [jotgroupsend] shortcode. Added “member_select=yes” parameter to show all group members
- NEW: Redesigned [jotform] shortcode form.
- NEW: Added option for a subscription confirmation code when using form to subscribe.
- NEW: Added filter hooks before messages are sent.
- NEW: Added filter hook triggered after a member has been deleted.
- NEW: Added the additional member details fields to the group CSV download file.
- NEW: New members subscribing through the webform, are added to ‘auto-add’ groups.
- NEW: Removed the auto-add groups reply message, instead the auto-add groups’s welcome message is used.
- NEW: Add subscription manager command. Allowing members to text in keyword which will show them their groups subscription details.
- NEW: Added subscription manager merge tag, %jot_submgr%.
- NEW: Increased maximum message size to 1600 characters in database tables.
- FIX: Improved processing of messages on the Message Tab to reduce the impact of server time-outs
- FIX: Fixed bug where group metadata was not deleted, when a group was deleted from Group Manager.
- FIX: Fixed bug where the selected Twilio number was being added to ‘auto add’ groups by the Notifier extension.
- FIX: Removed ‘audio not found’ message on Message History tab, when no audio file has been selected.
- FIX: Changed format of the version numbers.
- FIX: History table not being created since version 2.0.23 on new installs.
- NEW: Added System Info page in Settings to help support requests.
- NEW: Added a “Quick Send” tab, allowing numbers to be entered without first adding them to groups
- NEW: Group send short code, providing a means of sending a message to a whole group.
- NEW: Group opt out short code.
- NEW: Added capability to drip feed messages, rather than send them all in one go. (To be fully enabled in V2.0.24)
- NEW: Captured more data in the message history as a precursor to better reporting in a v2.0.24
- NEW: Added action hooks which are called when members subscriber or are added.
- NEW: Added 3 second pause before hanging up a text-to-voice or audio file call.
- NEW: Added button to configure SMS URL, allowing inbound messages to be received by the plugin.
- FIX: Fixed bug where welcome messages were being sent twice.
- FIX: Fixed bug where a parameter was missing from some get_replace_tags function calls.
- FIX: Fixed bug when sending welcome messages after submitting a mapped Gravity Form.
- FIX: Fixed bug when displaying group details.
- NEW: Added configurable email subject line for inbound message notification.
- NEW: Added option to select a number for each group, which will be used to send ‘welcome messages’ from.
- NEW: Added Woocommerce order notifications, sent to customers and admins.
- NEW: Added new jottextus shortcode. The shortcode adds a front end contact form. Completed forms can be texted to site admins.
- NEW: Added sound notifications to the Message History ‘virtual phone’ for send and received messages.
- NEW: Licence keys from the master site are now shared across all subsites in a multisite installation.
- FIX: Fixed bug in SMS subscription code.
- FIX: Fixed bug in rendering of fields for extensions. (Ensured return type is array).
- FIX: Added name back into virtual phone title.
- FIX: Moved front-end strings into function and added filter.
- FIX: Fixed problem with mapping Gravity Forms to JOT form fields.
- FIX: Made the group invite redirect URL field up to 500 characters long.
- FIX: Allowed “Welcome SMS” to be upto 640 characters.
- FIX: Simplified message length counter.
- NEW: Added support for Twilio’s Messaging Services. (See http://www.getcloudsms.com/configuring-twilio-messaging-services/)
- NEW: Support for creating schedule plans in the Scheduler Extension.
- NEW: Added index on member table, to speed up history retrieval
- NEW: Hidden the Sender ID field when country code is US (Twilio do not support Sender IDs in the US)
- NEW: Changed Woo sync log to option variable rather than file.
- FIX: Fixed bug in Message History sort sequence
- FIX: Fixed bug in the remove duplicates processing.
- FIX: Simplified code for the ‘virtual phone’ on the Message History tab.
- FIX: Changed the way %firstname% and %lastname% tags are split for multipart names.
- FIX: Ensure message length is restricted to 640 characters.
- NEW: Added ability to move, copy and delete members between/from groups, as a bulk action.
- NEW: Added option to choose if welcome messages are sent when members manually added, moved or copied into groups.
- NEW: Added warning notice if licence key isn’t activated
- NEW: Added licence check when opening the Settings tab.
- NEW: Changes to the Get Started settings tab, providing guidance about how to setup the plugin.
- FIX: Fixed a bug which hid the message type options for the Group Invite welcome messages.
- FIX: Fixed bug in Message History filtered searches
- Redesigned the layout of the settings pages, separating settings into tabs.
- Added option to redirect to another page after successful subscription.
- Added new merge tags for jot_groupid, jot_groupname and jot_groupdesc.
- Changed the opt-out processing, so the ‘remove’ keyword is no longer needed.
- Integration with Gravity Forms.
- Allowed multiple group subscriptions from input form.
- Provide merge tags for the extended info field in messages.
- Simplified the query behind the Message History tab.
- Fix multisite bug.
- Changed time zone to WordPress local default rather than GMT.
- Fixed bug in variables within the subscription welcome message.
- Fixed bug in Welcome message when over 160 characters entered.
- Fixed bugs in the ‘select members’ dialog on the Messages tab.
- Changed the way duplicate numbers are removed. Now removed when messages are being queued.
- Add Woocommerce integration. Sync’ing Woo customers to be added to JOT groups.
- Enabled selection of all media types for MMS messages.
- Show message price when hovering over the status field on the History tab.
- Added subscriber notifications. SMS or email send to admin when new member subscribes to a group.
- Added the additional member info fields as option subscription form fields.
- Bug fix. Tables not being created during lite to pro upgrade.
- Added %firstname% and %lastname% tags for routed email and SMS messages
- Adding support for the JOT Scheduler extension plugin
- Adding SQLite support
- Added option to select which tab is opened when the plugin is started.
- Various bug fixes
- Changed to the bulk upload, slicing uploads into batches and providing upload status.
- Fixed problem with email forwarding.
- Consolidated major release
- Pre 2.0.11 release Beta release to selected customers
- Allow group subscriptions by texting in a specified keyword.
- Allowed either number or email to be used for message routing.
- Added spinner to ‘virtual phone’ on message history tab.
- Fixed bug where duplicate numbers were being added.
- Changed the select recipients dialog to allow searches.
- Changed character set and collation on the JOT tables to support unicode characters.
- Added option to simplify message history.
- Added member name (if known) on message history.
- Included default sender ID used for welcome and opt-out messages
- Normalised the data by separating members into their own table.
- Added Twilio number verification and country codes.
- Added option to automatically add inbound SMS numbers to chosen groups.
- Added welcome message for new inbound SMS numbers.
- Made the routed SMS message configurable by an admin.
- Added new commands for sending an SMS remotely @number #id /memid/
- Updated remote command syntax to allow forward slashes “/” or square brackets “” to be used for command
- Added a link to sent media in Message History
- Added field reset button on Messages tab
- Changed date format to MM-DD-YYYY on Message History
- Added extended member information.
- Added email notification for inbound messages.
- Included new user role and capabilities for Multisite.
- Change Network Activation, creating custom tables for each subsite
- Included MMS messaging
- Included logo option
- Sender ID on SMS and MMS
- Added %firstname%, %lastname% and %fullname% variables for inclusion in messages
- Included voice gender and language options for text-to-voice messages
- Included group member download button
- Included filtering on Message History and a history retention option
- Included ability to enter multiple numbers separated by commas on the input form
- Included Group opt-out keywords